International Conference on Linguistics and Literature (InCoLL) 2021 is held by the English Department of Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Universitas Islam Negeri Sunan Ampel, Surabaya, Indonesia in collaboration with the Linguistics and Literature Association (LITA). InCoLL 2021 aims at bringing together researchers, lecturers and teachers, and students to exchange and share their ideas, experiences, and research results about all aspects of linguistics and literature, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
All honorable authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help to shape the conferences through submissions of their research abstract (obligatory for presenters) and papers (optional). Also, high-quality research contributions describing original unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental or theoretical work in all areas of Linguistics and Literature are cordially invited for presentation at the conference.
The theme of this year conference is “Global Muslim Literature and English Studied” with the sub-themes:
1. Global Muslim Literature
2. English Language and Linguistics in the Muslim World
3. Language, Identity, and Culture in the Muslim World
4. Islamic Religious Discourse
5. Moral Values in English Language and Literature
6. Muslim diaspora, migration, and globalization
7. Women’s Literature of the Ummah
8. Other Interesting Topics in Linguistics and Literature